Saturday, September 09, 2006

how lucky MIT students are!

The best institute of technology in the world--Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT.
MIT is closed to Charles river in Boston. Because of this, MIT students are lucky. Rambling along the river sidewalk is very romantic. See the sunset and wind breezes. My body was relaxed.
Suddenly, some sailboats sailed before my eyes. The word on the sailcloth is "MIT". It is very very romantic and agreeable to sail on Charles river. See the view and feel the air. I think all pressure is disappeared. Then, I went to the boathouse to ask something about sailing. The staff asked me, "Are you MIT?"
You can get more information about Sailing in MIT from here.





MIT students were sailing on Charles river.
Photo:eejason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home